• If needing to return please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get this started. You will need to state your order #, the item you wish to return, and the reason. Please read through the entire return policy beforehand. All returned items must still have the original tags (if applicable) on them. If your return is declined due to items being worn, you will be responsible for the shipping cost to get it back to you.
• The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. We recommend using a shipping method that provides a tracking number.
Once an order is placed, it cannot be canceled.
• Returned merchandise must be unworn and unwashed. Items that appear to be worn, have stains, or smell of cigarette smoke, deodorant, pet hairs or odors, etc. will not be accepted. If an item has been worn once, it will not qualify for a return. CLEARANCE items are final sale and will not be accepted for a return or exchange
• Merchandise may be returned for ONLINE STORE CREDIT only within 30 days of delivery. Credit will be applied for the amount paid for the product. Credit will only be applied for the item, not for any shipping and handling charges.
• Gift cards/store credit can not be returned for cash. If you use part of your gift card/store credit, your balance can not be given as a refund. The balance will simply remain on your gift card/store credit until used and applied to a purchase.
• Please allow 3-5 business days for us to receive your return, and 5-7 business days for us to process your store credit.
• If approved for a return, a store credit code will be emailed to the email address on file within 5-7 business days after we receive the returned item.